Finance Manager - Plymouth
We are working with an established science organisation based in Plymouth who are recruiting for a Finance Manager to join and lead their finance team.
You will require:
- A good knowledge of financial accounting and project accounting, ledgers, bookkeeping, purchasing, systems and controls.
- Understanding of financial reporting to deadlines with responsibility for trial balance preparation.
- Able to deal complex issues and good problem solving skills.
- Staff management and training experience
- Good knowledge of banking procedures, cash flow forecasting, purchasing, asset control, VAT, PAYE and consistent budgetary control.
- Independent worker
- Familiarity of Excel, accounting systems and an ability use systems to report effectively.
- Know-how of system/process development and relational databases is desirable.
- Good level of business analytical and reporting skills
What you will receive:
Generous remuneration circa £30000, holiday allowance and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.