Business Change Project Manager
Delivering through local impacted Business Managers and technical specialists, significant stakeholder management, support and coaching is required. Projects will be managed for the full end-to-end lifecycle and will be subject to challenging timescales.
The individual must show clear leadership capabilities whilst at the same time able to work as a team player. They must take ownership of deliverables and apply rigorously the internal methodologies whilst also being adaptive to circumstances.
Knowledge Skills & Experience Required
Knowledge of financial services processes
- Significant Project Management experience supported by business experience in a specialist or managerial role.
- Qualified to degree level preferably with additional professional change and project management qualifications e.g. 6 Sigma, APM etc.
- Requirement for conceptual thinking and working from first principles, rather than using a standard prescribed formula.
- Ability to develop solutions to complex operational and processing problems, which involves discussions with internal stakeholders to determine requirements and drawing upon appropriate specialist expertise where appropriate.
- Ability to develop and implement project plans, managing customer relationships and coordinating cross-functional project teams.
- Ability to prepare reports and deliver presentations to customers and senior management regarding project status, results and recommendations
- Ability to assess and understand the business issues and drivers which impact the project and its delivery - getting hands dirty when required to ensure everything works correctly