Sales & Marketing Manager
This role is working for a fast-growing cleaning and facilities service company, founded in 2008, that covers the North West. They tailor their services to suit each business that they serve. Their vision is to be the most reliable and trustworthy cleaning and facilities services provider in the North West.
Reporting to and working closely with the Director, this role is a key appointment within the business and you will play a central role in further developing and implementing the sales and marketing strategy for the future.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promoting and marketing the company`s target market and growing the client base and turnover by winning at least 6-8 new contracts a month
- Sourcing leads, appointment booking, attending sales visits and closing deals
- Proactively sourcing new clients across a variety of channels
- Increasing turnover from potential new clients across the range of services across all aspects of the groups business
- Increasing incremental sales from established clients
- Implementing an effective marketing plan in line with budget expectations to achieve the required sales/turnover levels
- Pipeline development and management
- Achieving monthly sales goals
- Have the ability in time to build a successful sales team across the groups business
Key Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- An experienced sales professional who retains the hunger to actively seek and source new business on a daily basis
- Have a proven track record in business growth via over achieving on set goals and targets, in a B2B role
- Be fully conversant with using various sales channels including the use of social media activity to source, research and win new business
- Able to demonstrate the development of successful marketing strategies which improved sales performance
- Approach the role with tenacity and dedication, in a highly-motivated way
- Understand the groups business growth strategy and be able to put their skill and knowledge in to practically achieving that growth
- Confidence to implement and try new innovative ideas and strategies for growth
- Able to demonstrate the ability to create opportunity and delivery of profitable sales growth
- A full driving licence and access to a car
The successful candidate will benefit from working within a forward thinking, fast growing, organisation with a unique culture where every member of staff is happy and proud to work. You will also benefit from a solid, dedicated operational and management support team.
If you think you have the necessary skills, experience and passion to succeed then please apply.
Keywords: Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, BDM, Business Development Manager, B2B Business Manager.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to for further consideration.