Touring Account Manager - Marketing and Advertising
Judy Fisher Associates is a specialist media and arts recruitment consultancy.
Our client is a prominent marketing and advertising firm in Central London. They are currently looking for a Touring Account Manager to join their team and provide outstanding service to their well-known clients.
As Account Manager your duties will include:
- Touring the UK with marketing and advertising campaigns
- Project managing advertising campaigns from start to finish
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Managing a team to ensure excellent results
- Running client meetings
- Identifying problems and additional resource needs in order to plan effective solutions
- Attending industry events to represent the company
- Liaising with other teams
- Managing account budgets
The ideal candidate will:
- Display a strong passion for working in a creative environment
- Have experience working as an Account Manager in an agency, or experience with in-house marketing
- Be able to manage client relationships and work to tight deadlines
- Be confident managing a team
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Please note, due to the high number of applicants if you have not received a call or email from Judy Fisher Associates within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.