Legal Secretary (Childcare)
We are currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary, as part of the Childcare team for a well-established, legal firm.
Candidates for the role MUST come from a previous secretarial background, MUST have audio typing experience and be able to work to strict deadlines and demonstrate accuracy. The role is part of an essential team, representing either the parent or child in care proceedings. Duties will include:
The role is part of an essential team, representing either the parent or child in care proceedings.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing - dictation turnaround within the hour
- Diary management
- E-mail management - up to 300 emails a day to be read, printed, time-recorded and filed.
- Time recording
- File management and some phone based work.
- Salary £18000 to £20000 (DOE)
- 20 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays. This increases 1 day per year up to 25days.
- Pension contribution 1%. This increases by 1% up to 5% per year.
- Onsite parking
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30 with an hour for lunch; there is flexibility around these hours.
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a professional business. Must have a good sense of humour due to the nature of the case work that the team deals with.
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful