KS2 - Lewisham - Class Teacher
A reputable and welcoming school are seeking to appoint a KS2 Classroom Teacher to join their team from the commencement of the next academic year in September.
** Ofsted rating 'Good'
** Inner London weighted-pay
** London Borough of Lewisham
** Superb facilities
** 3 Form-entry
** 5 minutes' walk from two rail links
REESON Education are working on behalf of a client school who are looking for an engaging and experienced teacher to join their team ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this highly reputable school in an affluent area of London. The year group you will be teaching is to be negotiated as the school are very flexible with current staff. The whole school has very good behavior and the school has been given glowing reports from teachers positioned there previously.
This school wants their teachers to engage with the pupils, and instill in them the love of learning. The school is 3 form-entry so plenty of support is given across the board, the SLT are known to go the extra mile creating a positive working environment through the school.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- 1 Years minimum experience within a school setting
- QTS and a great understanding of the current National Curriculum
- Valid DBS - or willing to have one processed by us
The right candidate will be able to:
- Work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participate in creative learning
- Communicate with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Be passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational development of your students.
If you would like to be considered for this KS2 position then please send through an up to date CV in response to this advert, alternatively, feel free to contact Roam from Reeson Education on . Interviews will be taking place imminently.