Sales Administrator - Croydon
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Epsom on Thursday 18th May!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 18th May between 9:00 am - 5:30pm EPSOM HEAD OFFICE, Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom Surrey KT18 5AD
Please phone our Epsom office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you!
£18,000 + 1,500 OTE
Working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.50pm
Do you love talking to people and being part of a thriving office environment?
Your role will include:
- Maintaining and improving the customer base and profitably of the companies existing clients and the generation of new clients
- Providing support to Business Development Managers in administrative areas such as order processing, customer quotes and sales information management
- Send our letters/ mailshots to prospective customers to gain trade
- Maintain and update quality of databases
- Answer incoming calls and dealing with incoming emails
- Loading of sales orders onto company order processing systems
- Liaising with suppliers/ the accounts department to ensure the smooth delivery of orders/ verifying if orders have been placed
- Sending out safety data sheets
- Carrying out general administration
- Supporting the marketing of all product ranges with marketing campaigns/ ideas
- Submitting a daily report of activity throughout the day to the Sales supervisor
- Collecting customer feedback
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Able to communicate in a team environment
- Holds a positive approach to learning and meeting customer needs
- Experience of inputting data accurately and evaluate this accordingly
- Demonstrates customer service ethics
- Able to multi task
- IT literate (Mircosoft Office / call logging system)
- Able to work off own initiative
- Previous experience in a sales or telesales role
- Strong relationship building
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.