Various locations in Oxford or Banbury
£16,500 - £19,000 per annum (DOE)
Permanent, various hours available
Our client has been successfully providing housing and support in the community for adults with mental health needs for over 40 years.
They are now looking to recruit a number of Project Worker roles to join their teams in Oxford or Banbury.
As their Project Worker, you will be expected to:
- To offer an individual package of personalised support tailored to the needs of each resident
- Working with the resident and care co-ordinator (where possible) to write, review, update, amend and implement support/recovery plans and risk management plans as required
- Providing regular key working sessions which enable effective communication, person centred values and active participation
- Talk to residents about their future plans and support them with these.
- Offer a chat and emotional support to those who are having a difficult day.
- To exercise and promote a duty of care, safeguard and protect vulnerable residents/potential residents and manage crisis situations accordingly
You’ll have one or two days a week to work with residents who have been allocated to work closely with you. You’ll liaise with their medical team and put a support plan in place, which everyone working there can refer to. There’s also scope for doing off-site activities with your key clients that they may particularly enjoy such as groups and clubs, for example gardening or arts and crafts.
To be considered for their Project Worker role, you will have the following skills:
- Ability to use your initiative.
- Demonstrate your leadership skills to ensure that residents are empowered and supported to work towards their life goals and independence.
Our client has a training department and a primary focus of supervision is learning and development. You will find that your colleagues are supportive and welcoming in your new role and that you receive excellent support from the management team who are committed to supporting staff to develop their skills and ensuring that staff members feel listened to and supported.
Project Worker Benefits:
- Permanent, various hours available
- Various vacancies in Oxford and Banbury
- Shift allowance (shift work covering 24 hours, sleep-ins)
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Counselling and Legal Advice
- Excellent Induction and Training
Once you click apply you will be taken to their external site to fill in an application form.
If you feel you have the skills for their Project Worker role, please apply now!