Business Develpment Manager
Our Client is famous for the high customer service culture and are based in Leamington Spa. They are a family run company specialising in document management and document storage solutions. Due to internal promotion they now looking to acquire the services of a Business Development Manager to work with their team in Leamington.
- Identify, develop and follow up sales leads through to the point of sale/contract. The person will be able to find new target markets/sectors though desk based research as well as through cold calling, networking.
- Provide a consultative approach to prospective clients to ensure that the correct business solution is provided in relevant areas.
- Identify qualified cross sale opportunities.
- Produce professional quotations and business proposals to meet prospective client's requirements.
- Attend relevant networking events, seminars and conferences, represent the company as required.
- Produce weekly overview of activity.
Key skills & experience:
- Previous experience in selling document management and document storage solutions.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to hunt for a new business using own initiative and a variety of different methods.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Computer literate, strong numeracy skills.
If you feel that you have the skills and experience that our client is looking for, please apply today for a fast response or contact Inga Biel for further information in confidence.