Project Finance Business Controller
Project Finance Business Controller in Sheffield with travel - £42k - £47k + expenses + benefits
Your new company
A large design and manufacturing company with a Head Office in Sheffield are looking to recruit a Project Finance Business Controller on a permanent basis.
With over 13 offices globally and 3 manufacturing sites in the UK this is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company.
Your new role
This is a newly created position based in the Sheffield Head Office. You will be reporting to the Finance Director with day to day financial control duties. However this role is a project based position and will include travel across various sites within the UK but also some international travel.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is not just looking for a general day to day role and enjoys a challenge and working on multiple projects.
Some of the duties will include;
- Assist in the development and implementation of finance-focussed projects that improve process or provide key analysis for effective decision making
- Support internal planning processes through integration with underlying performance initiatives
- Conduct robust research and analysis with corresponding financial modelling in relation to potential market/operational opportunities
- Preparation of briefings and presentations for senior management (e.g. internal meetings, Divisional meetings)
- Perform internal and external benchmarking
- In context of the role's Divisional-level responsibilities, ability to provide support in the analysis and execution of M&A transactions including financial modelling, due diligence assignments and post-acquisition integration
What you'll need to succeed
You need to be a team player with the ability to contribute both individually and as part of a small team be pragmatic, "hands-on" results-driven approach, self-motivated with a willingness to travel for specific projects and have the ability to build relationships with multiple stakeholders.
You must also be a Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years' post-qualification experience in an operational finance role.
Strong systems skills with experience of ERP changes or implementation an advantage
Fluency in English - both oral and written, additional European languages a major plus
Strong financial and analytical skills combined with strong attention to detail
Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Experience of working for an international business
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a growing international organisation wand the opportunity to travel.
Excellent benefit package and an opportunity for international travel.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.