Assistant Site Operation Manager - Deliveroo Editions - Reading
Assistant Site Operations Manager - Deliveroo Editions - New Opening - Reading - up to 28k basic
Our mission is to bring the world's best -loved restaurants into everyone's home or office -fast. Deliveroo Editions is our newest concept - a fully equipped mobile kitchen unit provided by us for our most popular restaurant partners. Soon we will be delivering the gold standard of meals to thousands of customers in Reading each week.
We need a fantastic assistant site operations manager to help launch the site and lead the team:
We're keen to talk to candidates who can demonstrate:
- A proven track record running a £500k+ T/O fast paced hospitality or events operation, or at least having an involvement in the budgets and P&L management as an operations manager or assistant manager.
- Have a passion for food, fast paced environments and delivering exceptional results.
- Have a strong operational, food safety and standards background
- Are very hands and will lead and influence across the whole operation
- Solutions focused and a great problem solver who can think on their feet.
- Manage upwards to the restaurant brands and influence their ways of working
- Entrepreneurial and who will thrive in building and influencing successful businesses around you.
- Are prepared to work a rota predominantly around evenings and weekends
- The desire to grow and succeed with one of the UK's fastest growing tech companies
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any of the things that make you who you are- your gender, race, sexuality, religion or a secret aversion to coriander!
We're opening in July and are eager to meet you, we've retained Leisure People as our recruitment partners and we'll be holding an interview day in the 1st week of June.