Graduate Trainee Accountant - Lancaster
Would you like to be part of an established and expanding organisation based in Lancaster who, due to a period of growth, are looking to speak to academic graduates who are looking for a career in accountancy and finance?
The responsibilities will include:
- Financial and management accounts
- Balancing accounts
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT returns
- Preparing purchase invoices
- Checking company bank statements
- Cash flow statements
What are we looking for?
- Strong A-Levels and a minimum 2:1/1st degree in Accountancy and Finance, Maths or Economics.
- A high level of analytical and numerical problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify patterns and trends in complex data sets
Benefits of this job
- Fantastic opportunity to progress - study support will be given after a qualifying period.
- 33 days' holiday
- Competitive salary and fantastic bonus scheme
- Free car parking
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity based in Lancaster, please contact Sam Fish at Agility Resourcing on or apply direct with an updated CV.