Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager - Market Leader - Equipment Rental - Hampshire
Salary Negotiable DOE + 23 days holiday + profit share scheme + pension scheme + company car/car allowance + healthcare
My client is one of the fastest growing national companies within the hire industry, they offer outstanding stability within the career, exciting progression prospects, and are more than willing to reward hard work with their benefits package.
I am recruiting for an Area Sales Manager based within the Hampshire area, looking for a permanent full time position within the sales industry sector. The job role will include covering a set area, selling all available products within the company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to a wide range of customers with high quality to develop existing accounts and build new business ideas
- Developing and elaborating new customer relationships in association with the Sales Support team
- Travelling to customer sites within the given area
- Supervising and Supporting excellent relationships with existing customers.
- Demonstrable field-sales success in a business sense environment, including experience within a hire based industry
- Knowledge of selling within the powered accesses trade
- Excellent communication skills
- Capability to display a flexible, proactive approach to your work
- Exceptionally well-organised with experience in prioritising tasks in order to be capable working under pressure
On offer to the successful candidate is a largely appealing basic salary, including many benefits such as 23 days holiday, a company car/car allowance, a profit share scheme, as well as health care and lastly an attractive pension scheme. Therefore, giving you the ability to work well with a dynamic, fast growing company within the hire industry, where the career opportunities are inexhaustible.
Sales; Powered Access, Plant Hire, Tool Hire, Equipment Rental, Hire Industry, Field Sales, Area Sales, Business Development Manager, Account Manager