Castle Accountancy & Finance are recruiting for an experienced Accounts Administrator for a large organisation based in Pickering, North Yorkshire.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with previous experience in an accounts administration or purchase ledger role.
- You will be a team player able to support both internal and external customers in an efficient, professional manner
- You will have the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and adhere to compliance requirements
To be the Accounts Administrator you will be required to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to carry out a demanding workload to meet deadlines
- Have good attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- Previous proven experience of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Assist in the production of weekly and monthly reporting
- Previous proven experience of working in an Accounts Administrator or Purchase Ledger position
- Able to handle, record and balance petty cash
- Able to process, raise and post invoices
- Able to maintain bank mandates/authorities to withdraw petty cash
- Experience of using IRIS or Exchequer would be an advantage
- A very well established and successful organisation with plans for continued growth
As Accounts Administrator you will benefit from:
- Good accessible location
- Permanent position working Monday to Friday during office hours
- Salary - £14,600 p.a.
CASTLE has been established for 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with over 20 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates.
If this role isn't quite right for you but you would like to have a confidential chat about how we can support your career, please give us a call.
To apply for this Accounts Administrator role please CONTACT: Louise Scott - Recruitment Consultant - Accountancy & Finance on or email: