Pricing & Market Access Consultant - Global
Pricing and Market Access Consultant, London
One of leading CRO is looking to expand their Pricing and Market Access teams in London. We are therefore looking for an experienced Pricing and Market Access Consultant.
This really is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful, global, market access team, who support a whole host of clients within the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices industries. The successful candidate will be actively involved in helping shape and expand the European consultancy offerings.
- You will produce high-quality Pricing and Market Access-based deliverables.
- Manage projects to ensure clients are provided with an outstanding service including visually impactful resources.
- Continually develop strong relationships with clients, payers, key opinion leaders, and other influencers.
- You will also support senior members of staff in providing strategic consultancy to clients suggesting bespoke solutions to address their needs.
- All the time, not forgetting to seek out further collaborative opportunities with other departments of the company.
- You will hold a life-science, clinical or health economics degree (Masters or PhD degree preferred).
- You will be able to demonstrate experience within Pricing, Reimbursement, and Market Access.
- Have experience of delivering successful projects to pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
- Have experience in market assessment, policy, pricing, reimbursement and stakeholder research projects and the testing of messages/pricing/outcomes.
- Have excellent communication skills and exceptional written English; other language skills are advantageous.
For the right candidate, this position offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
To find out more information please apply or reach out to Matt at Bluepelican.