Paralegal - Exeter
We are currently looking for a Paralegal for a leading law firm based at their Exeter office. The role would see you join the clients top tier Housing & Regeneration practice.
- Negotiation of deeds of grant of rights, easements and wayleaves, substation leases and transfers;
- Dealing with adoption agreements for roads, sewers, and open spaces;
- Routine property and conveyancing transactions; small disposals and acquisitions; land swaps.
- Assisting with completions, Land Registry applications and requisitions, SDLT returns;
- Assisting solicitors and partners on property and developments transactions for housing associations and developers;
- Assisting on residential conveyancing matters;
- Providing excellent and timely client service;
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships;
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with the firm's procedures, including Lexcel.
To be suitable for this role you will need a strong academic record and at least 6 months commercial paralegal experience in a law firm.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £20,000 depending on the level of skill and experience of the candidate and also includes a benefits package.
Please send your CV ASAP to apply.