Streetworks Supervisor You will be require to:
1. To organise and supervise the operational teams to deliver the companyâ€™s core service programme and traffic management via in house and third party suppliers.
2. To support the management team to establish a rolling (weekly, monthly, annual) programme of works.
3. To recognize the requirement to adjust the programme in reaction to workload, client or operational changes and take the appropriate action.
4. To ensure all relevant risk assessment and method statements are adhered to.
5. To effectively manage costs, minimizing material consumption, waste and abortive site visits, as well as plant hire costs.
6. To safely manage depot operations to include materials, plant and vehicles, encompassing the deployment of strategies to reduce waste, defects and damage.
7. To ensure that all permits and TTRO are in place for nominated sites and execution of works
Successful candiates will have:
- Previous and robust experience of working in the highways maintenance industry and knowledge of relevant disciplines such as reinstatement and patching in white and black, together with lining and winter maintenance
- Computer literacy
- Technically competent and accredited in industry disciplines such as Chapter 8 and NRSWA
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.