Senior BDM - B2B Media company
A senior sales role on bobsguide, with specific responsibility for new business generation from the Americas region. The senior business development manager drives profitable growth of bobsguide revenues, primarily through personal sales activity, but also by contributing to ongoing product development.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly new-business sales targets;
- Work autonomously to monitor and understand the vendor marketplace within your allocated region(s);
- Collaborate with marketing/client services colleagues, and the business development executive to hone the lead-development process;
- Plan and execute customer coverage to maximise sales revenue, including face-to-face meetings, sales trips, and attendance at relevant industry events;
- Build relationships and engage in in-depth, consultative conversations with potential clients to understand their medium-term marketing objectives and plan effective digital marketing campaigns to fit their needs;
- Creatively plan & effectively present marketing campaigns to both clients and their agencies;
- Effectively manage personal pipeline to maximise both yield and revenue;
- Optimise handover to customer-success team, to facilitate long-term working partnerships between bobsguide and its customer-base.
- Use intelligence gained from customer conversations to inform and support the continuous improvement of bobsguide’s product offering;
- Collaborate with sales colleagues; company management; project managers; editorial; marketing and development teams to ensure that commercial objectives are clearly articulated and incorporated into wider plans for bobsguide;
- Support the development and dissemination of clear sales messages for specific product enhancements and/or supplements.
MORE ABOUT BOBSGUIDE
bobsguide is a leading global information resource for the financial technology sector, with over 64,000 registered users across its three core communities - technology vendors, financial services professionals, and consultants. The site offers a combination of news, analysis, reports, whitepapers, webinars and a comprehensive product directory, listing over 7,000 fintech solutions in areas such as asset management, risk management, payments and transfers, treasury management, wholesale banking and trading.
For anyone looking to invest in fintech solutions, bobsguide offers an unrivalled research resource.
For those marketing a fintech solution, bobsguide offers access to a substantial audience of engaged buyers; advice and support in building compelling content marketing campaigns; and access to a unique tool to help you identify and track qualified sales leads.
MORE ABOUT CONTENTIVE
Contentive is a next-generation global media company operating a range of b2b brands including the industry-leading Financial Director;Accountancy Age; Global Treasury News; Click Z, Payment Eye, bobsguide and a range of other titles.
Contentive builds large communities of professionals, and enables appropriate and effective marketing of products and services that are relevant and helpful to these communities. Our core communities are currently in the following professions:
- Financial directors, treasurers and accountants
- HR and L&D Directors
- Digital professionals and leaders in marketing and financial services / fintech
Our London team is located in One Hammersmith Broadway, a modern, five-storey building which hosts a hotbed of innovation-focused, high-growth companies - all backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading active investors with annual sales of over £300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart and innovative - we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do - if that sounds like you, you’ll fit right in!