Digital Marketing Manager £35,000 - £45,000
A BRAND NEW opportunity for a tenacious Digital Marketing Manager with good business acumen, to join our large Banbury-based client.
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Manager is to oversee all Digital Marketing operations, ultimately working on developing new and maintaining current strategies, driving forward business growth and upholding high standards of service to customer base
Who are they looking for?
The Digital Marketing Manager will have a significant background from within commercial Digital Marketing. The ideal candidate will have a particularly analytical approach to their work and have the skills to follow a project through from conception, to completion and beyond
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and develop innovative and creative lead generation channels to drive sales and capture customer data
- Manage website pricing and promotions
- Oversee Website content / copy, maintaining company brand and high standards at all times
- Lead on, on-site marketing activity, actively communicating internally on all on-going campaigns and promotions
- Develop & maintain CRM strategy
- Actively improving customer experience, revenue & ultimately create continuous company growth and profit
Skills & Experience
- Marketing degree, CIM or similar qualification
- A strong, commercial / FMCG, digital marketing background (minimum 3 years experience)
- Analytical, with data-lead approach
- Project Management skills & experience
- Health shield cash plan
- Competitive, contributory pension scheme
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 DOE + annual bonus
A chance to be part of a highly successful business with career development and opportunities.
If you do not receive an initial reply within 3 working days you can unfortunately consider your application unsuccessful