Membership Sales Executive
Our client aspires to be the leading voice of business - on behalf of micro to multinational organisations, driving better economic conditions and new opportunities for members and the wider community.
Through their recognised centre of excellence for global trade and inward investment, they provide services that promote and create opportunities for the Thames Valley business community while protecting trade and the local/ national economic environment. They offer local engagement, regional representation and global opportunity.
They currently have a Membership Sales Executive opportunity to cover the Reading area
Salary £22k - After 6 Months - £24k
Benefits Mileage allowance / Life Insurance (x4) / Pension (3%)/ Laptop / Phone / 23 Days holiday
Commission During probation period 20% on all sales
After probation - 30% on sales over £3k
Targets 9 appointments per month and £4,000 revenue
This role is 100% new business and will not include any account management
The Membership Sales Executive is responsible for nurturing relationships and loyalty with companies to increase membership. Responsible for undertaking sales activity to grow membership in line with set targets and assisting with marketing activity as required
1. To undertake sales activity, particularly field sales (and telemarketing as required), to increase membership
2. To prospect potential members and generate sales appointments and to respond to centrally generated sales leads
3. To assist in the business development and expansion of other commercial services
4. To maintain a professional, friendly and efficient contact with prospective members and provide accurate information and advice to encourage membership
5. To back up other members of the Commercial Development team in terms of general sales and marketing activity