£20,000-£23,000 per annum, Full-Time
Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to work within a well established manufacturing company.Job Purpose:
To perform the matching of colours and related activities, including the control and monitoring of pigment stock.Job Details:
Performing the various aspects of the Colour lab and associated work:
- Adhering to required dress code, personal protective equipment and hygiene rules at all times.
- To ensure the lab is kept to the required standard and related issues are reported immediately.
- Matching of colours and related tasks
- Testing of pigments for quality control
- Controlling and monitoring the stock of pigments, reusing and minimising waste as much as possible
- Organising and matching samples
- Ensuring all written documentation is filled out correctly
- Any other duties as required by the Production Manager
- Self-starter able to work independently when required.
- Able to accurately and consistently follow Work Instruction Schedules.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Strong focus on Health, Safety and Quality.Experience
- Experience of working in lab environments
If you are interested in the role please forward your CV to or call us on if your require any more information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.