Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Exeter, Devon - £28,900pa!!
Work for a fantastic not for profit organisation!
This staff nurse vacancy is a great opportunity to work with a not for profit organisation that has over ten years experience in the healthcare sector. This organisation specialises in residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care and has high standards across all specialities. They are a leading provider of housing, care and community services within the UK and offers routes for progression in many different aspects of healthcare with 3000 residents across 60 homes in England alone!
This particular staff nurse vacancy is with one of their homes in Exeter. The home has just over 60 beds and cares for residents that may have sensory impairments, physical disabilities, dementia and mental health conditions as well as the elderly frail. The home has a fantastic CQC report and are proud of their high standards. They are looking for a staff nurse to work as part of their team in delivering these high standards of care!
- Monitoring patients' conditions
- Carrying out treatment plans
- Assisting with patient needs
- Building and maintaining healthy and professional relationships with the residents, relatives and colleagues
- Using initiative to respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manner
- Documenting and administering medication
- Are a registered nurse RGN or RMN with a valid NMC pin
- Have previous experience in working within elderly care
- Prefered nursing home experience
- Be able to complete and pass a DBS check
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Generous salary
- Flexible shifts
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Paid breaks
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Attractive annual leave
- Loyalty Bonus
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Rewards and discount cards
- Training & Development opportunities
- Relocation packages (dependent on location)