White Goods Engineer - Aberdeen
Benefits: c£32k basic, 40 Hour Week, Work from Home, Bonus x 2 yearly, 31 Days Holiday, Full Sick Pay, Private Pension, Van + Fuel Card
With over 1500 engineers UK wide, we have come be known as the UK's leading White Goods Provider with a focus on Installation, Service and Repair. We owe our success to continuously developing our engineers and providing them with one of the best packages in the market.
You will be a white goods engineer responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of White Goods equipment and will be confident in service and repair of some or all of the following brands: AEG, Bosch, Siemens, Zanussi, Miele, Indesit, Whirlpool, Hoover, Candy and Hotpoint.
- Service of White Goods equipment
- Maintenance of White Goods equipment
- Repair of White Goods equipment
- Fault Finding on White Goods equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Relevant White Goods experience
- Minimum 6 months experience working on White Goods equipment in your last role
- F Gas Qualification would be an advantage
- Relevant Gas Qualifications would be an advantage
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary £20,000 - £30,000 on a 40 hour week
- Bonus Scheme (10% of annual salary paid in two instalments!)
- 31 days holiday
- Private Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded, manufacturer training also provided when needed
- Van with Air con, Blue tooth, DAB
- Group Discount Card: Get money off all the latest electrical gadgets, Child Care Vouchers, Discounts On Holidays, Cinema and Travel
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
*Multiple locations due to accelerated growth
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Job Titles: Service engineer, service, repair, service and repair, white goods, domestic appliance engineer, home appliance engineer, white goods engineer, field service engineer, field engineer, domestic appliance, ccn1, ckr1, CCN1, CKR1, gas engineer, gas fitter, boiler repair, heating, heating engineer, gas engineer, boiler engineer