Paid Media Lead
Paid Media Lead
Liverpool City Centre
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 DOE
Are you a PPC Expert with over 2 years' experience?
If you are an analytical, organised, and data driven person with a passion for numbers who is looking for a new challenge; look no further.
My client is a well established and quickly expanding business, looking for an experienced Paid Media Lead to join their forward thinking, fast-paced and highly talented marketing team. Your role will be to drive quality traffic to each of their websites, generating numerous orders for their brand. You will be responsibile for paid media performance across multiple websites, and identifying key opportunities to perpetuate growth in a rapidly expanding business.
- Identifying new opportunities by analysing data
- Generating weekly/monthly performance reports
- Planning activity schedules
- Communicating with SEO, Content, Social & PR teams to develop an effective marketing strategy
- Working with the web development team to identify optimisation opportunities
- 2+ years Adwords experience, competent with a range of Paid Media platforms
- Thorough understanding of Paid Media optimisation
- Experience managing budgets and delivering high ROI
- Familiar with SEO techniques, confident using Google Analytics
- Analytical and methodical, with a keen eye for detail
- Up to date with the latest technologies and techniques
- Adopts a commercial and creative approach; able to think outside of the box
- Relevant degree in Marketing, Media or IT
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to succeed within a team
- A previous role focused on Paid Search is highly desirable
- Agency experience preferred
If you think you have what it takes to become my client's next Paid Media expert, submit your application now!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.