Sales Agent - Amateur Sports Travel
Sales Agent - Amateur sports travel.
£40,000 - £55,000 + Bonus
I am currently looking to recruit an organised, driven and, most specifically, football mad sales agent for a leading name in the sports travel industry.
Our client owns, operates and sells in advance of 60 tours across the UK and Europe. They are now keen to strengthen their UK market share by bringing in a sales professional. The successful candidate will understand the intricacies of approaching local amateur and school teams, with a view of signing them up to new tours.
Key responsibilities within this role include: -
- Setting a sales strategy across your assigned region
- Delivering new customers
- Protecting and growing existing relationships
- Following up on warm leads
- Growing a presence with local governing bodies and amateur clubs
- Assisting with the project management of UK based tours
Experience required for this role: -
- Proven track record of business development with large groups, ideally in the amateur football market.
- Knowledge of marketing practices, both online and offline
- Familiarity with how local sports clubs and governing bodies operate.
- Excellent project management experience
- Highly organised and proficient user of CRM systems.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent compensation package, structured training programme and the opportunity to travel across Europe with their work.
For more information, or to apply to this role, please contact Tom at The Executives In Sports Group.