Key Stage 2 Teacher
PK Education is recruiting KS2 Teachers for a school located in East Birmingham. The school requires teachers for year 4 and year 5. For the right candidate, interviews and observations are to be arranged over the few weeks; the school is keen to find suitable teachers for September 2017, with the possibility of starting before the end of this academic year. The school requires candidates to have extensive curriculum knowledge and experience in a similar role. The school has a strong leadership team in place which is supporting the improvement of attainment levels. The interview process will involve a panel interview and lesson observation.
Essential for the above role:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS or QTLS).
- Experience teaching in KS2.
- Experience working with lower ability groups.
- Good classroom and behaviour management.
- Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You will be required to do all planning, marking and preparation for the classes you are responsible for as well as attending school meetings and parent's evening.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £22,400 to £33,500 per annum (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £150 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency Birmingham. PK Education has a range of newly qualified teacher jobs (NQT teaching jobs), along with a variety of primary school teacher jobs. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
For more information or to apply please email Alex at or phone on .