A bright, enthusiastic front of house receptionist is sough to join a Financial Services business based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a full time position working between 9.30am and 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
The successfully appointed Receptionist will ideally have prior front of house or reception experience gained within a corporate environment.
- Ensure the efficient running of the Reception area and meeting rooms on site
- Ensure all switchboard calls are answered promptly and professionally
- Direct calls and take messages accordingly
- Provide a first class welcome to all clients and visitors
- Ensure all guests are offered refreshments upon arrival
- Provide cover for staff members when required
- Responsible for Ad-hoc tasks and responsibilities for various internal departments when required
- Prioritise workload and work on own initiative
Key Skills & Requirements
- Previous front of house or reception experience is preferred
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work of own initiative during peak or quiet periods
- Good IT skills with particular knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work effectively both as part of a team or independently
This is an excellent opportunity for those keen to work in a corporate environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Laura Woodhead at