Fine Dining Waiter
FMC is owned by Compass Group and are proud to be the official caterer to The Championships, Wimbledon. We are extremely passionate about Europe's largest and most prestigious sporting event and with a team who has a wealth of knowledge, strive to simply be the best.
Here at Wimbledon we are constantly in the pursuit of excellence serving the best food, wines. Only the best people know how to prepare the best ingredients to bring out all the flavours and aromas.
Our suppliers are the finest in the country and we work closely with them to ensure that we consistently receive the highest level of quality. We use regionally and locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Do you want to be part of this amazing venue, catering for anything from 2 to a 1,000? Do your standards match our passion for food, service and our client? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- To provide a first class, five star experience to the Members, and their guests, of the All England Lawn Tennis Club at Wimbledon.
- Reporting to the Dining Room Management Team you will assist as required in the Dining Room, Club Room and Bar.
- We operate 7 days per week and require someone to cover 5 shifts out of the 7 available.
- Our lunch and dinner service runs Monday to Thursday and we offer lunch service Friday to Sunday.
The Ideal Candidate
- To have experience of previously working as part of a diverse team within a similar environment.
- To have worked in a private Members or five star establishment with a minimum of two years previous experience
- To be available to work as required within this seven day a week operation
- To be customer focused with the ability to communicate with senior executives and board members from the club.
- To be confident and have an out-going personality
- To be well groomed and presented
About The Company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom’s Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.