Accounts Administrator - £14 - £16K - Accountancy firm - Warrington
A nationwide contractor accountants company with over 200 employees. This company provides accountancy support for contractors, freelancers and self-employed professionals, over a wide range of industries and sectors.
This is a full time opportunity based in Warrington with the salary band £14-£16K.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will become a part of the Banking and Expenses team managing all aspects of processing expenses claims and banking transactions for limited company directors.You will be responsible for
- Processing customer bank statements, expense claims and credit card statements
- Reviewing any non-balancing accounts and customer cheques received from HMRC and other third parties
- Responding to customer queries regarding setting up new accounts
- Resolving and reconciling any expenses or P11D related queries
What are the ideal candidate's personality and qualifications:
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines/timescales
- High numerate with excellent attention to detail
- A high standard of verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of high volume data entry