Conference Centre Technician
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardised audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced Conference Centre Technician. This exciting and unique opportunity is a permanent full time role offering an excellent salary package.What are we looking for?A confident and technically minded individual who has experience in supporting the AV at corporate events and conferences. You will have a good understanding of what is expected and deliver high levels of customer service. You will be a proactive team player who is happy to support the team and client through all aspects of the AV service the team provide. You will join a company providing cutting-edge audio visual solutions for major brands in many international territories.What will your role involve?As part of a small team, you will be responsible for providing high level technical support for all client events taking place within the managed areas of the campus, as defined by our client. Your role will include, but not limited to, administrative duties associated to an event, submitting fault tickets, providing 1st line support, liaising with users to discuss their requirements and setting up, operating and breaking down AV events which will include video and audio conferences, presentations, voting systems, laptop connections, placement of mobile displays for signage and PA setups.Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Promote and adhere to the Company`s ISO policy and procedures.
- Represent the company at a senior level with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation as set forth by your manager.
- Working hours are primarily between 7am - 7pm (Mon-Fri) based on a 40 hour week across a number of shifts as required to cover the business.
- Support for events outside of normal business and at weekends is also expected.
- Be proactive in suggesting new methods and techniques to improve efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment is safe for use and that the quality of all work is carried out to the highest standard.
- Supporting the client in the use of AV Systems.
- Running the AV aspect of presentations for extremely high profile meetings.
- Supporting Video Conferencing calls.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Minimum of 2 years corporate experience within the AV industry.
- Must be able to work to tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment.
- Equally capable of working on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Must show willingness to be involved, learn, share knowledge, accept accountability and show initiative.
- Works well under pressure, self-motivated and able to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A good level of computer literacy and a sound understanding of AV equipment.
- Can create positive working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Must be confident in operating sound and vision desks and have the ability to deal with very high level events in either a lead or secondary operator, e.g. Townhall, external client meetings, Webcasts, Auditorium, etc.
- Maintains a smart and professional appearance at all times.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- Must be flexible to accommodate the needs of the business.
- CTS or equivalent qualification advantageous.
- Fully competent with Microsoft Office software.
- IT hardware knowledge desirable.
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.Interested in find out more about this role? Apply online today and we`ll be in touch or alternatively contact Tom from our Dartford branch!EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIESSwanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.