Purchase Ledger Administrator
We are currently seeking a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join our market leading client in Central London. The ideal candidate will be a motivated with high attention to detail and experience with high volume purchase orders. This is a permanent role working within a busy team.
As a Purchase Ledger Administrator, your role will involve:
- Managing and processing purchase ledge invoices
- Liaising with clients and suppliers via telephone and email
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Delivering excellent customer service and handling complaints
- Ad-hoc administration support to the wider team
This is a fantastic entry level role into a busy finance team, with full training provided. To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- You will have some work experience within administration
- You will be technically savvy and will be able to learn new systems quickly with strong MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to work both within a team and from own initiative
- You will be eager to learn and be a quick learner
If you have the above skills, and are a forward thinking proactive individual, please contact us as soon as possible to be considered for this Purchase Ledger Administrator role.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.