£25,000 - £35,000
A local, fast growing, Redditch based internationally owned group is currently looking to recruit and up skill its Finance function by recruiting a management accountant reporting to the financial controller for one of their sub-divisions.
This role is responsible for the production of the management accounts accurately and in a timely manner. You will also take the primary responsibility for working closely with the production, pricing and costing teams.
- Production of the monthly management accounts
- Reporting against agreed business KPI's providing variance analysis and explanations where necessary
- Managing the standard costing system incorporating reconciliation to actual costs on a monthly basis
- Ensuring the business units costing system is up to date and available for use on a weekly basis
- Working on ad-hoc projects with executives, operational and commercial managers as and when required
- Balance sheet reconciliations and balance sheet control
- Ensure the month end procedures are completed within the agreed timescales
- Organise the finance team operations and procedures
- Assist and be a mentor to the other members of the finance team
- Liaise with other departments of the business to improve efficiency's and develop reporting requirements
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required by the business
Applicants will have proven management accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, this is an essential requirement. You can be qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience with no preference in qualification (ACCA / CIMA or ACA). Alongside this you will have strong excel and if you have previously used Oracle that's a bonus (but not essential). On the softer side …you must be a team player, a strong communicator who is tenacious and a practical problem solver. You will be organised with the ability to prioritise your work load.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this role, please click in the button below, attaching your CV in Word format, with details of your current remuneration package, along with job reference 370519.