Far East Travel Consultant
This highly successful, rapidly expanding Tour Operator are now recruiting due to expansion a Luxury Travel Consultant / Tailor-Made Consultant focusing on Far East to join their reservations team on a permanent basis.
Luxury Travel Consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of tailor-made travel through Asia and other World Wide destinations when required.
- Up-selling and adding on of ancillary products including car hire, insurance, airport parking, etc…
- Dealing with the public by telephone
- Processing efficiently all reservations
- Ensure all bookings are dealt with accurately
- Administration duties required to complete bookings
Luxury Tailor-made Travel Consultant skill attributes:
- An experienced sales consultant, with experience in the travel industry, preferably with a tour operator or in the luxury travel sector / Tailor Made .
- A passion for Asia through personal travel is preferred
- Have experience of arranging flights through one of the key industry GDS systems.
- You have a proven track record of securing sales in a customer-focused environment.
- You have a passion for travel in Far East, ideally having travelled extensively yourself.
- Excellent travel sales technique supported by evidence of previous performance
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Credibility when discussing travel options
For a fully confidential discussion on this position, please APPLY NOW – Thank you Elena Ktori
Due to volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
For all the latest jobs logon to