Technical SEO Executive
Technical SEO Specialist
Location: Liverpool City Centre
Salary: up to £30,000 (DOE)
Do you have a passion for SEO? Do you have an expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console? Are you looking to learn more about Technical SEO in order to take the next step and further advance your career?
My Client is a multi award-winning Digital Marketing agency with a portfolio of over 50 high profile clients from across the UK and beyond. They are now looking for a new Technical SEO Executive to join their team of experienced Organic Search experts to help define and execute their clients' SEO strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting on-page SEO audits.
- Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on client and competitor websites.
- Constantly monitor clients SEO performance, and report findings.
- In-depth ompetitor analysis.
- Collaborate with Content, Social, PPC and Web Development teams.
- Assist the Account Management team with technical queries.
- Attend and contribute to internal strategy meetings and client meetings.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry techniques for SEO.
Essential skills and experience:
- 2+ years Technical SEO experience.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Ability to manage your own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional desired skills and experience:
- Ability to use FTP and database management software.
- Knowledge of PHP and/or ASP.NET
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Relevant degree.
My client will offer highly competitive salaries depending on skills and experience.
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become my client's next SEO expert, please get in touch!
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.