Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager - Based in Newcastle
Basic salary £19,000 uncapped OTE circa £28,000 Year One, £35,000 Year Two + Company Car + benefits
A great mixture of field sales and internal sales
If you are looking for a break into field sales and have good telesales experience this could be the perfect role for you! My client is a market leading multi national company looking for talented sales individuals to learn their industry and develop into Senior Account Managers on a structured career ladder.
- This role starts out mainly internally based but as you bring on new customers you will be able to visit them to develop relationships until you are spending around half of your time out on appointments and the other half in the office.
- Initially you will be developing new business opportunities but this will become much more account management as time goes on.
- As a Sales Account Manager you also help with some operational elements of your customer accounts such as order management and some paperwork.
- You'll be joining an established team in a great working environment.
- A minimum of 12 months outbound telesales experience is needed
- This could be B2B or B2C as long as it is in a targeted, competitive environment
- A stable background is also required so ideally you'd have been in your current role for at least 12 months although there may be opportunities if there are solid circumstances why this isn't the case.
- A full UK driving license is needed with no more than 6 endorsement points on it as you will be out and about regularly.
- A basic salary of £19,000 is offered in the first instance but this increases as you develop through the business until you are a Senior Account Manager which would have a salary of £25,500
- The OTE in the first year will be around £28,000 although this is uncapped and should increase to £35,000 in years 2 and 3
- Company car with fuel card covering business & personal miles
- 23 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays
- Structured career development plan, allowing you to progress to Senior Account Manager and onto management
- Mobile phone and other benefits
- The opportunity to work for a true industry leader
- Private healthcare
- Company pension
Cordant Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Ben Harvey is the contact for this position, to find out more info or to express your interest, you can get in touch on
All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days. Unfortunately due to high levels of response we will not be able to respond to everybody
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant Recruitment welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.