Sales Executive - Commercial Kitchen / Catering industry
For almost 30 years my client have been working with leading national and regional food service businesses of all sizes and a broad range of sectors designing and building commercial kitchens to the highest possible standards.
In 2015 they delivered over 650 kitchen fit-outs in the UK from a small £5k café refurbishment to a full design and build with a prominent hotel, with several kitchens and a contract value in excess of £2,000,000.
They operate from 7 different regional office locations which makes the company one of the few truly nationwide design and build companies in the UK, capable of taking on any project no matter size or location.
As a result of recent growth we’re looking for an experienced sales professional to develop and expand existing client relationships. While driving new business, you’ll be creating and maintaining your own portfolio of key accounts.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be motivated to create new business.
- Have the confidence to work alone whilst being a committed team player.
- Have the initiative to plan their own diary in an organised and concise manner.
- Have strong interpersonal, empathy and listening skills.
- Have a professional engaging attitude.
- Be confident presenting to individuals and groups.
- Have the drive and determination to reach and surpass targets.
- Experience of working for or with the hospitality industry would be an advantage and a valid driving license is required.
- In return, my client will provide a competitive salary package with commission, company vehicle and mobile phone.
- Sales: 2 years in a similar environment
Required licence or certification:
- Driving License
This is a Full time, Permanent position paying a basic salary of £30,000 with exciting OTE's.
Included in the package are a Company car, Laptop, iPad and Mobile phone.
This position is ideally to work out of my clients Newton Aycliffe office, though can be home based throughout the North East for the right candidate.