I am currently looking for an experienced paraplanner in Kettering to join a "whole of market" and unbiased IFA practice. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and support the managing director and her team of advisers in servicing the demands of all aspects of client work. This client has a number of offices throughout the UK. This role, in particular, is based in their head office in Kettering.
Daily duties and responsibilities will include:
- Research and quote for a flexible benefits package.
- Drawing up templates for company report writing procedures.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes, attending seminars, briefings, and meeting with broker consultants relevant to the Paraplanning role.
- Be the main contact for the business with the various product providers.
- Regularly communicate on compliance matters as they arise with colleagues.
- Draft monthly/quarterly key technical material for the businesses client Newsletter/website.
- Make sure that colleagues are aware of any changes to the key technical material.
- Communicating same to colleagues as necessary
- Make sure that arrangements are compliant with FSA regulations.
- Ensure that relevant "money laundering/proceeds of crime" checks are made in regulation to your area.
My client is looking for an experienced paraplanner with a strong knowledge in pensions and investments. You must be a holder of the Level 4 financial diploma or close to obtaining. You must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role. This is a senior role where the client is offering a salary of £34,000.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please contact Lacey Catley at Recruit UK on 01179-170-412.