Chartered Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor
Chartered Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor- Consultancy
A well established UK Construction Consultancy with offices in the south of the country are seeking a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their Oxford office.
This is a great opportunity for a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to progress to Associate level.
The successful Chartered Quantity Surveyor will :
- Evaluate costs and advise on alternative proposals
- Provide advice on contract arrangements and conditions under which building will be constructed
- Bank Monitoring Services
- Manage the costs of projects during the construction stage and negotiate final accounts
To provide a full service to a wide range of clients on multi million pound projects, from a variety of sectors including:
The successful Chartered Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Qualified Chartered Status
- Experienced in a similar role within a consultancy environment
- An inquisitive nature, analytical mind and high level of intellect
- Be confident in client facing situations
- Ambition to push on to Associate level
Incredible career opportunities with a well-established consultancy, as well as:
- Up to £55,000 pa
- Pension scheme
If you are a Chartered Quantity Surveyor based in Oxford, looking at your career options, then please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James.
Oxford / Quantity Surveyor / Chartered / MRIC / QS / PQS / Consultancy