Email Marketing Executive
Lloyd Recruitment Services is working with a leading Media and Events company recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive.
They are responsible for creating email campaigns, developing and building the HTML email templates, monitoring email quality, test templates and emails to ensure they are optimised for different email clients and devices.
• To use market ESP software to create and implement automated email campaigns (training will be provided as necessary).
• To manage a broad range of high-volume campaigns across 26 B2B brands.
• To build dynamic and mobile friendly newsletters, web forms, surveys, AB testing and generate customised reports.
• To follow best practice surrounding developing, HTML / CSS coding, optimising, and delivering email marketing campaigns.
• Using Adobe Photoshop to make edits and tweaks within the emails creatives.
• To compile and analyse performance metrics and client demand to schedule and plan sending emails.
• To ensure that QA processes are followed and campaigns are successfully delivered.
• To aid in evaluating performance and improve the process through lessons learned.
• HTML template coding and cross browser/email client rendering.
• Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues.
• Troubleshoot deliverability to various ISPs.
• Test different from line, subject line, email content, sending patterns, times, and email HTML combinations for optimal delivery and highest user engagement.
• Ensure email campaigns are tracking properly.
• Support Email Marketing team for database cleansing and re-engagement tasks.
• Escalation of issues to senior management as necessary and appropriate.
• To adhere to the Company policies including the Anti-Bribery and Corruption policy.
• To carry out any other ad hoc duties as may be required from time to time.
Personal Specifications and Competencies:
• Displays energy and confidence in dealing with and influencing stakeholders at all levels.
• A positive attitude to getting the job done, with the ability and confidence to productively challenge and critique colleagues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences.
• A strong team player.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills
• Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Proven ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise multiple campaigns and clients, maintaining a key eye for detail in all areas.
• Demonstrates an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
• Keen to suggest new ideas and/or ways of doing things.
Other Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working in Digital Marketing.
• Experience in B2B marketing to an international audience.
• Hands on experience with email deployment systems, web-based software and Wordpress CMS.
• Experience in building/designing mobile responsive email HTML templates.
• Confident user of HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Responsive Design knowledge.
• Appreciation of cross browser/email compatibility issues.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel user.
Salary £24k plus £2k performance bonus