Conveyancing Solicitor/Licensed Conveyancer
A regional law firm is recruiting a Conveyancing Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer to join its busy and well established conveyancing team.
You will be handling good quality conveyancing matters from inception through to post completion. The caseload is varied and will include extensive client contact, sales and purchases, freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered property, remortgages, newbuilds and transfers of equity.
This is a great opportunity for a solicitor or conveyancer who is keen to join a reputable and close knit friendly firm in Leamington Spa.
Main Responsibilities: -
- Seeing Clients and taking instructions.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Keeping full and concise notes as to the progression of cases.
- Dictating instructions and letters clearly drafting documents.
- Ensuring that all “dead” files are closed and stored on a frequent and regular basis.
- Reviewing files of other fee earners on a regular basis.
- Recording all time, both chargeable and non-chargeable.
- Billing clients on a regular basis.
- Reviewing outstanding bills regularly and following up payment where necessary.
- Appraising support staff on a regular basis.
Person Specification: -
- Thorough knowledge of Residential/Commercial Residential Law.
- Business development skills.
- Sound delegation and supervisory skills
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Commercial awareness.
Salary: £30-£40,000 (salary negotiable)