Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor
Love people but spend too much time focused on tasks?
Want an opportunity to give young people a focus to their career?
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and forward thinking Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor for what will be the leading apprenticeship provider in the UK. You will have the opportunity to work for an organisation that is in high growth and that will reward your enthusiasm and passion with a successful and fulfilling career. Based in Kings Lynn
This is a freelance or fixed term contract therefore we require candidates who are immediately available
The key responsibilities for a Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor are as follows:
* Teaching - lead and support delivery and assessment of learning.
* Development of training plans to ensure compliance with curriculum best practice and quality targets.
* Develop and mentor new Assessors
* Lead in delivery and accreditation of learner-focused provision.
* Participate in continual professional development activities to ensure your skills and qualifications are in line with sector best practice.
As a Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor, you will be visiting learners in the workplace and delivering qualifications. Learners are usually based in a range of business environments therefore somebody with a similar background will be ideal.
Skills, qualifications & experience required for a Health and Social Care Trainer Assessor are:
* Minimum Level 2/3 in Health and Social Care
* TAQA/A1 or equivalent assessor qualification
* Managerial/Supervisory experience. Ideally delivered training
* A positive, can do mindset!
As this is a freelance or fixed term contract, the salary will vary. If you are interested, please kindly apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment