Job Title: Nursing Home Service Manager
Salary: up to £53,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time
An opportunity has become available for a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to become the Service Manager at a 60 bedded reputable Home based in Dumfries that specialises in providing nursing care to elderly and working age adults.
If you are the kind of person that enjoys helping and supporting others then this is the perfect company for you. A leading health and social care provider with over 100 services throughout the UK, this company employ over 6000 staff and as recognised 'Investors in People' employer, they provide their employees with a supportive environment where they can reach their true potential.
You will also have the opportunity to work with some of the most dedicated people who will support you in your career development. All employees receive excellent training, accreditation, and real opportunities to progress.
- Up to 20% bonus
- Pension - up to 6% matching contributions
- Up to 27 days annual leave depending on length of service, plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Child Care vouchers
- Cost of your DBS Check
- NMC PIN reimbursed
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Free parking
- Registered Nurse qualified with valid NMC pin number
- Considerable experience in an adult mental health care environment
- Experience of a person centred approach to deliver positive outcomes for the people we support
- Demonstrable management experience
- Experience of developing a service
- A desire and commitment to deliver a quality service to the people we support
- Flexible and adaptable with an ability to problem solve
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ensuring all staff deliver positive and measurable outcomes for the people we support
- Maintain compliance with regulatory requirements and national minimum standards
- Ensure all needs of the people we support are identified and their assessed needs met and supported by the implementation of appropriate regular reviewed Support Plans and risk assessments
- Ensure the NMC Code of Conduct is adhered to
- Adhered to company policies and procedures
- Ensure the service and its resources' are managed effectively, economically and efficiently
- Maintain effective budgetary management and control and achieve profitability
- Prepare and submit all budgetary and other financial information as directed
- Ensure staff receive required levels of supervision, training and support to ensure that the needs of both the people support
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Why Apply Through White Recruitment?
White Recruitment is a specialist permanent agency with 9 years of expertise in the recruitment of healthcare professionals. Suitable applicants will be provided with their own consultant who will keep them updated on their applications and relevant opportunities. Our free service offer's candidates a stress-free solution to their job search and our recent survey has shown 95% of candidates would recommend us to friends and colleagues. So apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy