General Facilities Technician
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Building Fabric Technician to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be fully responsible for supporting the management and delivery of CBRE activities, including mechanical and general fabric works in regards to Computer Rooms, Labs, critical spaces and high visibility customer areas.
- Delivery of services including Mechanical & Fabric
- Provision of services between the hours of 08:00am to 17:00pm, ensuring service is provided out of hours as and when required
- Ensure services are provided with a professional customer service focus
- Proactively develop customer relationships
- Discuss issues with customers to ascertain concerns and provide confidence in service delivery
- Undertake pro-active PPM activities as set out in the operational protocols for all Mechanical & Fabric systems
- Carry out required PPM tasks out of normal working hours
- Provide first line fix for all systems installed onsite
- Liaise with specialist contractors ensuring service excellence at all times
- Be fully conversant with the PPM and Helpdesk systems
- Responsible for ensuring that the work plan is managed to the maximum effect
- Communicate progress in the work plan, possible delays or changes of the work completion date to the Supervisor
- Act as the focal point for all matters regarding the impact on the customers and their facilities
- Ensure the customer is kept informed about the progress of their work requests
- Undertake daily audits as directed by the Supervisor
- Liaise with colleagues and specialist contractors to ensure all requests are responded to promptly
- Log any service shortcomings promptly and report to supervisor
- Strong proven experience providing maintenance activities within a blue chip organisation (Mechanical & Fabric services)
- Experience in undertaking electrical duties & mechanical activities
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong decision maker
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Issue of permits to work
- PPE compliance
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.