Graduate Conference Producer
London £24k basic +bonus
We have an amazing opportunity for a conference producer to join a successful and hardworking team in London. They produce bespoke business conferences within transport, finance, events and energy. This is the ideal role for someone who is hard working and someone who wants to start their career within research.
You will be working closely with the Marketing manager and the Conference Coordinator you will be identifying appropriate marketing channels and ensuring that the market segments are being reached as well as ensuring that all the logistical operations for the conference are going smoothly.
As a Conference Producer you will be required to:
* Work with speakers and conference chairs in promoting the event
* Liaise with speakers throughout the time leading up to the conference
* Monitor the quality of speakers' presentations
* Design and write the conference programme from start to finish
* Research a conference programme extensively
* Ensure the conferences run smoothly
* Identify sponsors and work with management in securing new sponsorship's.
The ideal candidate:
* 2:1 from a top 20 University
* Degree needs to be within History, Geography, Economics, Business, Politics, or PPE.
* Good communication skills
* Confidence and hard working
* Up to data with current affairs
* The ability to grasp and analyse information
* To be able to work well under pressure
* To be able to communicate at a senior level
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Attention to detail
* A strong interest in business and the current economy
* Strong research skills.
Would be desirable if you had a second European language but is not essential.
If you feel that this is something that you would be suitable for or that your skills match the requirements please send your CV.