Internal Business Executive - Audio Visual
As Internal Business Development Executive, you will be required to proactively find new clients and AV project opportunities with end clients across a range of key focused vertical markets within the UK.
You will then work with the Director - AV Integration in qualifying and closing these opportunities in the sales pipeline.
Part of the role will involve external meetings with these prospects.
You will also be required to liaise and work closely with other integration team members involved in the project cycle.
The role offers the ability for promotion to Business Development Manager in time.
• Working closely with Director.
• Determining your proactive approach plan on a monthly basis.
• Weekly reporting on all business development activities.
• Achieving quarterly set targets of new client/project opportunities.
• Liaison with the marketing department for on-going marketing requirements.
• Attendance at exhibitions and trade shows when required.
• Previous knowledge of the audio-visual industry.
• Previous experience working with key end clients in the corporate, retail, stadia, DOOH, transit and entertainment sectors.
• Ability to get past client gate keepers and identify key decision makers.
• Previous experience in an internal business development environment.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project and ideally previous knowledge of CRM systems.
• Excellent communication skills both written & verbal.
• Confident personality both over the telephone and face to face.
• Technically minded.