About the company: Our client is a fast growing and independent Financial Services company. They require a professional and forward thinking candidate to join their busy team.As an experienced Financial Planning Administrator you will be required to provide technical support to a team of Senior Financial Planners.
• Book and prepare for advisor appointment for both new, existing and lapsed clients
• Ensure all client reviews are booked in a timely manner
• Day to day management of advisor diaries
• Obtain and received advisor feedback in order to carry out relevant actions and tasks
• Main point of contact for clients and providers
• Deal with incoming and outgoing post
• Operate within compliance and corporate standards of Business
• Undertake appropriate development and training
• Maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the industry
• General office administration including scanning, filing and dealing with post
• Provide a high standard of administration and support with Financial Planners, Trainee Paraplanners and other colleagues
• Liaising with Technical Consultant and managing tasks from client meetings
• Working in collaboration with Financial Planners and other colleagues, you will deal effectively with the general running of the office and systems.
• Record any client communications (whether that communication is written, oral or electronic) including client-related communications with third parties.
• Maintain and prioritise your own workload in accordance to the Team requirements.
• Promote a paperless office at all times, including dealing with post on a day to day basis and on client reviews.
• Ensuring that all work is completed within the required timescales and to the standards required
• Maintain and manage client records in a compliant manner
• Requesting valuations from providers
• Manage client cash accounts
• Liaising with pension and investment companies to obtain information
• Issuing and chasing letters of authority
• Prepare valuations and issue communication in various formats
• Ensure that New Business is processed within a timely manner and records updated accordingly
• Previous similar experience in a similar position
• Enjoys working in a fast paced environment, flexible approach to workload
• Good level of computer literacy, Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Reporting consistently and accurately
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to take initiative, problem solve and develop solutions
• Well-presented and professional
• A Diploma qualification desirable - or working toward (desirable)
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a keen interest in a career in Finance or already has a started their career in the industry and wants to progress.
If you would like to apply for this position. Please reply with your CV. Alternatively email or . Call for more information.