Anti-Money Laundering Coordinator
An exciting opportunity for an Anti-Money Laundering Coordinator to join a well established and reputable leading financial services organisation based in Leeds City Centre. As AML Coordinator you will carry out daily verification of client identities in accordance with anti-money laundering regulations. Previous experience of dealing with anti-money laundering and credit references is essential. This company offers great benefits and career progression.
Job Title: Anti-Money Laundering Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Update internal records and check all sections have been completed
- Ensure all overseas accounts are verified
- Allocate account numbers and send documents to compliance for approval
- Verify accounts via Call Credit, electronically or manually
- Research and investigate nonstandard account set ups
- Answer telephone and written queries from branches and clients
- Keep up to date with all regulatory requirements
- Carry out ad hoc duties as and when required
- Report any risks
Who we're looking for:
- Educated to A-level
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's grade C and above
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations and an AML background
- Previous experience working in Financial Services would be beneficial
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office
- Time management and organisational skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Confident and ability to work accurately under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Approachable and flexible attitude
Location: Leeds city centre
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.