Digital Analytics Manager/ Google Analytics 360/Surrey- 50k-60k plus bonus and bens
Digital Analytics Manager/ Boutique Digital Agency/ Google Analytics 360/Surrey- 50k-60k plus bonus and bens
Digital Analytics Manager Role required for a major Digital Agency in their Surrey Office,
Our award-winning agency has been evolving for over 12 years. They are considered to be leading the pack when it comes to creating sophisticated analytical solutions. They have multiple offices in the world and over four different continents. Their aim is to grow rapidly to a headcount of 1000 members in 5 years, and they are looking for enthusiastic intellectuals to support this bid. They are now looking for a Digital Analytics Manager to join the team and really add value to the business and help them meet their business objectives and aims.
The Digital Analytics Manager will be the subject matter expert in the following:
- Being the primary interface for our Google Analytics implementation and support engagements
- Super user of Google Analytics 360
- Follow the implementation Process, testing, tracking, measuring, reporting
- Using Google Tag Manager to implement tags correctly
- Ensure all requirements are understood, documented and validated with client
- Direct delivery of implementation and reporting tasks related to client projects?
- Building project plans
- Building implementation plans?
- Managing clients’ solution design references (data governance)?
- Creating segments to better analyse data?
- Creating processing rules or filters to isolate/adapt data
- Supporting clients ad hoc reporting requests?
- Proactively engaging with clients to continually enhance data collection and usage
- Working closely with internal technical digital analysts and developers to ensure delivery of tasks and projects.
As a Digital Analytics Manager you will be required to efficiently able to use and have these core skills:
- Tag Management ( Google Analytics)
- Testing & Validation (httpfox or chrome developers console)
- Google Analytics
- Data Analysis & Insight
- Overlook the developers to make sure the coding is completed correctly
- Stakeholder management
What will the Digital Analytics Manager get in return:
- An opportunity to work for a company that matches your ambition through excellent training and career development.
- An opportunity to work for a hugely ambitious agency who have recently opened a number of new offices and are looking to continuing expanding their operations with great people
- An excellent work environment with great offices, a great bunch of people who work for each other and excellent facilities including a canteen and free breakfast
Package: 55-65k plus bonus and bens
What you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Digital Analytics Manager role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic on the phone (0203-637-3331 or 07834-635-117) or email ( Abid-digitalrepublicrecruitment.com )
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin