One to One is looking for a unique individual who enjoys the development of young people. Someone who wants to make a difference and contribute to making a positive impact to their lives. Is this you?
We are working on behalf of a well established and professional private training provider who manage around 200 Apprentices throughout Essex, the surrounding counties and East London. As a smaller organisation which concentrates on quality apprenticeships over volume they are proud to have attained some of the best results in the region.
This is very much a team based role where the staff enjoy being part of the team, are encouraged to feel involved and are appreciated for their efforts. This has galvanized a loyal and long serving team of appreciative management and motivated assessors who love what they do.
Development and training is also encouraged with excellent opportunities to enhance your knowledge through work based training and study.
Your role would be to deliver apprenticeship programmes in Customer Service, Business Administration, Team Leading and Management to learners across the Essex area.
- Review your learners' progress at appropriate weekly intervals
- Provide guidance and tuition on portfolio building at one to one meetings or in classroom time, including occupational units and functional skills exams
- Assess your learners' Work Based Evidence and portfolio work using work based observations as far as possible
- Ensure learners' outcomes are achieved on time
- Plan and deliver appropriate training and coaching to learners
- Evaluating programme achievement and work with the team to continuously improve the curriculum and look for new engaging ways to deliver the training
You will have a good standard of Maths, English and ICT and be experienced at delivery of Functional Skills up to level 2. This position could be either full-time or part-time depending on your needs.
- Driving license and own car
- Relevant teaching qualification
- Must have A1 assessor qualification (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2 years experience of assessing Apprenticeships
- Organised and PC literate
What we offer
- A Basic full time salary of £22,000 with additional bonuses
- Hours of work are Monday - Friday, with core hours between 8.45am - 5pm and some flexibility
- Mileage expense paid at 0.31p per mile + parking costs covered
- Development and training
- A long term position where you can really make a difference.