Investigo are delighted to be supporting a large Milton Keynes based organisation with their recruitment of a Management Accountant, on a permanent basis.
The Management Accountant will be allocated a scope of responsibilities by the Deputy Financial Controller which may change over time as required by business needs. This scope will define the business streams, cost centres, balance sheet areas and/or other areas of finance activity and/or control that are the responsibility of the role holder and will also define the key tasks to be carried out.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparation of month end management accounts
- Processing of all accounting transactions
- Reconciliation and preparation of accounts (P&L and BS)
- Analyses and summarises performance compared to budget/forecast
- KPI reporting
- Preparation of future forecasts (Budgets/Forecasts/outlooks/pulse)
- Maintenance of accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and process improvements
- Other management accounting functions
- Taking on other responsibilities and projects as required
The Successful Candidate will be a Newly Qualified/Finalist of one of the Professional Accountancy qualifications, and they will possess strong management accounting skills. They will be an excellent communicator who has the ability to build lasting business relationships, and a positive "can do" attitude. Strong I.T skills are required for this role, and these will include intermediate - advanced Excel knowledge.
Our Client is offering a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits.